Any person falling into one or more of these categories should NOT use the IonCleanse detoxification method.
* Wearer of pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any other battery operated or electrical implant.
* Pregnant or nursing women.
* Women whose pregnancy has ended at less than 60 days prior to their scheduled IonCleanse session.
* Those on heartbeat regulating medications and/or blood thinners.
* Organ transplant recipients.
* Anyone receiving treatment using chemotherapy and/or radiation.*
* Anyone on medication, that in the absence of the medication's therapeutic level would cause mental or
physical impairment, such as psychotic episodes, seizures, etc.
* Anyone undergoing chelation therapy.
* Anyone who has had surgery less that 60 days prior to their scheduled IonCleanse session.
If you are on medication, which requires a blood level to be maintained in order to be effective; i.e. blood pressure medication, antibiotics etc., please schedule your session prior to taking such medication to insure that proper blood levels are maintained.
If you have had a substantial part of your colon removed, you will start with reduced session times, as one of your main
channels of elimination has been compromised.
* Oncology Clients (Upon completion of treatment protocol.)
A written release from your physician must be obtained and kept on file before you schedule an IonCleanse session.
SAMPLE: _______ (Patient's Name) is released from treatment and may employ the use of detoxification methods including IonCleanse foot baths.
If you have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or Dementia, you must first obtain a written release from your physician to be kept on file and before you schedule your IonCleanse session. SAMPLE: ________ (Patient's Name) may employ the use of detoxification methods including IonCleanse foot baths.